Sunday 20 September 2015

Reflection on Term 3

Blog post: Reflection

  1. Finish the reflective sentences below
  2. Post this on your blog (copy and paste)
  3. Take a photo of yourself. Add to the post
  4. Add labels to the post
  5. Email a link to your base group teacher so they can see the reflection

Something that I accomplished this term was…
Researching, and writing a Persuasive Piece of Writing, about the care of elderly. I finished that and it was really fun.
The nicest thing someone has done for me is…
John, my teacher, took me and some others, down to St. Aidans church, so we could sing for the people at the Friday cafe. john also took all the Year 6’s down the bank, and we did planting. It was so much fun!
The most challenging part of the term was…
Not laughing, and the most randomest things, and getting my work done.
My favourite place in the classroom or school is… because…
Bottom court, because Soccer is a fun sport, and Soccer is played down there and it is so much fun.
Something I did to help my classmates was…
I helped my classmates in their work, and told them how to do it.
Something that was hard at the beginning of the year, but is easy now is…                                         
Goal setting, it used to be so confusing for me, but now it is really easy!
I have made my biggest improvements in
Writing, Persuasive writing and using a structure. I have inproved with my writing and using a structure.
My favourite part of the school day is…
Reading. Reading is my favourite part of the day because, it is always so much fun, and we get to change each week between the three teachers.
Something I taught my teacher or classmates is…
I have taught my teacher, John, a lot about his computer. (It is very funny!)
The best piece of writing I have done this year is… because
My Homeless poem, I was really proud of it and I like doing poems about that kind of stuff.
The best book/Series I have read this year is…
The best series I read this year would be, “All The Wrong Questions”, by Lemony Snicket.
Your favourite quote this year is...

No comments:

Post a Comment